Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Its not love anymore if your not happy!

Have you ever had to walk away from someone you genuinely love because your just not happy anymore? Well I did and it's tearing me apart.
I'm not hurting because I left, giving up on the hope and faith that I had in our relationship is what is really proving to be a challenge because I feel like I have to travel into the future and erase all the hopes and dreams I had for us, the belief that I had of us staying together forever and just coming to terms with the fact that it's just not happening anymore. Everything is just different now and I'm not really sure if I was ever ready for it! 
But I didn't leave because I wanted to, I just realized that it's no use loosing more of myself to a situation I'm no longer getting any serious satisfaction from, happiness is temporary and is often clouded by everything else that is happening between us. Loosing more of my self to a situation that constantly makes me feel like a liability or inconvenience.  
I just think that sometimes we just need to learn to be able to love the people we love from afar, where they are no longer influencing our lives and just be there until we've let go enough to properly move on.
The love I have for myself will sustain me through all this because I definitely know that I can absolutely do better and nothing is ever really worth it if it doesn't bring Joy to my life. 
Change is not easy, but it can definitely free you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment