Monday, October 12, 2015

Your Approach...

Something I realized!!!
  • How you approach things in life is very important, especially if you’re not the only one affected in the situation. Sometimes we just see thing and just focus too much on how they could affect us individually without actually realizing that the next person might be much closer to the fire and are directly affected.
  • This is something I've had to learn the hard way because I tend to be very protective of myself and say things that make it clear to the listener but I also realized that It’s not always going to be about what I want or do not want in life and that while I'm busy trying to avoid something the next person mighty be going through or experiencing problem.
  • We learn from the mistakes that we make and they play a huge part of our growth and development as people, I want to be a better person, a better person than the person I was yesterday and I have definitely learnt something from this whole experience.

I too Embrace Positive Change, Lifetime goal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment