Monday, August 8, 2016

Working Through Failure


We all fail at some point in our lives but that doesn't mean that we are failures, but it means that we have the opportunity to try again and not do the same mistake we did in our first attempt.

There's a saying that says "It doesn't matter how many times you fall, but what matters is how many times you stood up after the fall", sometimes the fall might be too had that you feel like you don't have the energy or motivation to stand up one more time but that is not the reason for not trying again.

Every time I encountered failure in my life i used to go back to my comfort zone and I would feel sorry for myself, even cry myself to sleep and I would say to myself "I'm never going to try again".

You see i never realized how close I was to my destination, I didn't have the courage to face my failures, but eventually I stood up and made it a point that I won't allow failure to defy me.

Don't be like the old me, walk and walk through failure with great confidence and know that every set back is setup for success..

No comments:

Post a Comment