Thursday, September 3, 2015

What Is Happiness To You?



Happiness to me is freedom, when I'm free from pain, worry, stress, or any other factor in my life affecting me negatively that's when you'll find me genuinely happy.
Our definitions of happiness vary because we find peace and joy in different things, therefore it is important that we all understand what exactly makes us happy so that we can be able to capitalize on that and brighten our days continuously.

One source of happiness we should all have in common is helping others, I love seeing people happy, especially if I'm part of the reason why they are happy and being appreciated. I get a feeling of content and satisfaction which also just makes me the happiest guy alive.
Lets embrace positive change...

What is Happiness to you?


No comments:

Post a Comment