Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My Grandmother, She turning 65 today.

She’s one of the people who have always been there for me since day one, the role of a mother was taken up by her ever since forever for me and that has generally showed me that she has genuine love for me and never have I felt the absence of my biological mother. She's given me the best life possible which always inspires to do better with the life I have now.

She’s not perfect; no one is and should never be expected to be! But she has taught me that in life you have to make do with the little you have, that nothing in life comes easily and I need to take charge of my own life and give it direction.

 Her determination and perseverance always reminds me that nothing is ever really impossible and that in life you just need to always do your part and let the rest align itself in your favor.

She didn’t exactly have it easy in life, as most people didn’t during her time but she did not succumb to the pressures of whatever she was experiencing back then, she had goals and expectations for herself and was not willing to give them up over anything.

Most of us are fortunate that we did not have to go through the struggles they experienced, which Is more reasons to ensure that we do not put ourselves In any struggles now that might affect us negatively and hinder our positive growth in life.


I’m blessed to have her in my life and wish That God blesses her with many more years to come. Appreciate those that bring light into your life and always recognize their importance, it’s a part of embracing positivity in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment