Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Nothing Comes Easy....

When I was a little kid I used to hear people tell their stories to success and I never believed a thing they said. Every time they stopped talking I used to tell myself that it's just a tactic they use to motivate me. I always believed that all things I wanted will just come to me without hard work or without me putting in more effort into it. But as I got older I realized that nothing comes easy, that it is the effort we put in that determines our worthiness of reaching the goals we've set for ourselves and if we prove to be worthy of owning that goal it will be granted to us. The most important lesson I learnt was that nothing comes to you it is you who goes and get it and you have to be mentally and physically ready to steadfast even when things seem to be going wrong.
>>>Nothing That's Worth Having Comes Easy<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment